5 things you don’t know about me
Thanks Darren (and Tara). When you’ve had a blog for a week shy of ten years it’s hard to believe that there is anything that people don’t know about you, but let me give this a shot.
- I lived in Transylvania for a year between my first and second years of library school. I taught basic computer skills to journalists. I speak Romanian, somewhat.
- I got married at a drive-up window in Las Vegas to a man I had never kissed. I am not currently married.
- I won an essay contest in sixth grade and got to read my essay at graduation. It was about age discrimination and how it was, in my opinion, lame. You can see a photo of me at that graduation here. I am in the light blue dress with the brown hair.
- My first pets were a cat named Dante and a dog named Botticelli (photo). I didn’t realize these names were a little odd until I was in high school. I didn’t realize a lot about me and the way I grew up was odd until high school.
- File under brain: I got a 28 on the Autism-Spectrum Quotient test. I count every stair I climb. I don’t know my left from my right. I can add but not subtract.
Tagging in: Linda the Lipstick Librarian, Michael the Library Administrator, Ben the newly minted Washtub Librarian, Jonathan from dystmesis, Dan Chudnov and his One Big Library.